My god Momma really don’t play doh shirt

I watch you for 27 year work your butt off rain shine ice snow going back and My god Momma really don’t play doh shirt. Work holidays sometime 7 days a week. Getting the money. I remember crying when I seen you go to work and my God momma an auntie and cousins get me to stop you was out thuggin. Momma cried, papa could not sleep. Midnight foxes growled, chilly winds played, some stomachs downtrodened without food. Hell the heaven, hell my god! Momma was crying because we didnot have good bed, papa could not sleep because he could not feed me well. They worried not that they did not eat, they cried not of their torn garments unable to meet the winter.
My god Momma really don't play doh Guys shirt
Buy this shirt: My god Momma really don’t play doh shirt
From: https://httshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Deathly Hallows Michigan State Spartans always shirt

Deathly Hallows Los Angeles Rams always shirt

Deathly Hallows Georgia Bulldogs always shirt